Re: [vox] Do we want Japanese version of Linux?

Re: [vox] Do we want Japanese version of Linux?

Well, I'm in Japan so I assume the distro is for Japanese.  If there's any
chinese capability I certainly can't tell since I speak neither Japanese
nor Chinese :(  With all the Kanji mixed in there I can't tell anything at
all... :P

I'll grab a PC version when I get a chance.  Let me know if there's a need
for a Mac version!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim