Re: [vox] Do we want Japanese version of Linux?

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Mark K. Kim wrote:

> cars driving on the wrong side of the road

<banter>
That's what *you* think! In fact, they're driving on the correct side of
the road along with the Irish, British, Australians and (I think) South
Africans. We're the only nations that didn't follow suit when some power
hungry little left handed Frenchman decided to switch things around...
</banter>

PS. I'm really not serious at all, although it is historically accurate.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-707-447-4210 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org          - +1-646-772-5141 (cell) .