[vox] Do we want Japanese version of Linux?

[vox] Do we want Japanese version of Linux?

Hey guys,

If you don't know, I'm in Japan right now.  Other than cars driving
on the wrong side of the road making me nervous, I'm doing well.  I'm
having a lot of fun :)

Anyway, I'm staying in an apartment across from a large electronics store.
They have some Linux stuff, and I was thinking about picking up a copy of
Linux for LUGOD.  They're like 3500 yen to 12000 yen depending on which
version I get (fyi, 1 yen is about 1 cent).  Is there enough interest?  I
saw two versions for PC (a 3500 yen one and a 12000 yen one... both from
the same maker, presumably one is more complete than the other) and two
versions for PPC (again, a 3500 yen one and a 12000 yen one, again by the
same maker as the PC one.)  Do we need one?  PPC or PC?  I'm on a budget
so can't get the 12000 yen one but I can certainly pick up one of the
others.

-Mark

PPS: Should I get an MD player/burner? :)

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/