Re: [vox] lokigames book discount for lugs

Re: [vox] lokigames book discount for lugs

if you ever wanted to order a game ported by loki, now is the time to
do it...

they have an online ordering service.   :)

bill, can you announce that we're buying loki's game writing for linux book
to dgdc and saclug?  i'll pay for shipping of the book to whomever orders it
and doesn't attend the lugod meetings regularly.

pete

begin: Eric <unix4eric@yahoo.com> quote