[vox] lokigames book discount for lugs

dear all,

apparently, we can order the "programing linux games" book from loki games at
25% off the list price $39.95 (so that's about $30 modulo tax).

lugod will be ordering one for our library.  i'll be ordering one.  does
anyone else want to place an order with us?  basically, you'll save on
shipping.

pete