Re: [vox] linux related spam

I agree with you, Peter.  Anything which shows up in my mailbox which I did
not ask for is spam.

On another note, how was last night's presentation?  I was not able to
attend, and it would have been my first.  Ugh.  Hopefully, I'll make the
next one.

At 08:07 AM 8/21/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>line length of 180 chars is not nearly as bad as sending a word attachment or
>seeing "outlook" in the email headers.   but it still leaves me with a bad
>first impression...

Sliante,

Richard S. Crawford (mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com)
http://www.mossroot.com/
AIM: Buffalo2K
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry