[vox] linux related spam

line length of 180 chars is not nearly as bad as sending a word attachment or
seeing "outlook" in the email headers.   but it still leaves me with a bad
first impression...

----- Forwarded message from owner-vox-tech@lists.mother.com -----

Dear linux users:

I   am excited to inform you a new free Linux site will be launched before September. The site is named "Teachyoulinux"; the URL of the web site is http://www.teachyoulinux.com/ .
We are a group of guys here in toronto , we work hard part time to promote  and popularize linux for everyone especially those  newbies want to switch from windows to linux.
The only purpose of this site is to provide free linux online training and testing for Linux newbies and professionals. We also try to provide authoritative, professional, comprehensive certification for Linux users to succeed in their future career endeavors.  An  inclusive  forum http://www.teachyoulinux.com/  has just been finished .  Almost all aspects of Linux will be mentioned. We are looking for qualified professionals to be moderators; we also invite other developers to join our us. We hope this forum can help those  newbies a lot. .
We are honored to invite you to visit our site and give us  your valuable advices and suggestions.  Let's do something for the future of Linux.
Please feel free to contact me by heartylw@yahoo.com  or  go to the http://www.teachyoulinux.com/  to join.

Sincerely yours,
Kevin, Toronto