[vox] lunchix (mororow)?

Hey Kids,

	 I was trying to think of a plan for tomorrow, and I thought I'd see
if you guys wanted to grab breakfast/lunch tomorrow?  Not sure
where/when/etc, and I won't be checking email enough to think about it, so
whoever posts first, wins I guess.  ;^)  (Otherwise I'll probably just be
lazy and hang around Sacto or something,., was thinking of stopping by the
fair but I probably don't have enough time..)
Oops, just realized I need to buy a card, arg. ;^)  Anywho, ttfn!

	-Ajay

(# in sig is now my parent's cell, which is roaming, so short calls only ;^)

--
	Tallam,Ajay	Milpitas, CA	4088394562	Hempstead
			http://ajay.dyn.dhs.org/ajay/