Re: [vox] re: looking forward to Mondays GIMP overview

Re: [vox] re: looking forward to Mondays GIMP overview

William Kendrick wrote:
[snip]
> Any burning questions?  It's hard to gauge how much people actually get
> out of a presentation, and what important things I may have missed.
[snip]

I would like to see an example of script-fu and/or batch processing. Say
you want to make thumbs (with fancy frames) of each image in a directory
and place them within the same directory. I wrote a very short php
script to display all the thumbs as links to the full image, but I did
the thumbs by hand (with gimp). Since the digital camera always uses the
same file names, the php script is reusable, but making all those thumbs
is nauseating.

--
Eric Engelhard