Re: [vox] re: looking forward to Mondays GIMP overview

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 11:57:50PM -0700, speck@blkmtn.org wrote:
> Bill,
>
> After your speach on the GIMP at SacLUG, I got inspired and redid both my site's.

Cool! :)

> Now that I've played around with GIMP some, I believe I'll get more out
> of your overview.

Any burning questions?  It's hard to gauge how much people actually get
out of a presentation, and what important things I may have missed.

BTW, for the LUGOD one, since we'll have network, I'll be able to do some
more 'real-world' examples.  (I was honestly pretty unprepared for SacLUG ;))