Re: [vox] Here's the info on TechCoire you were looking for (or not)

Re: [vox] Here's the info on TechCoire you were looking for (or not)

I remember a newspaper article in the Sacbee a few months ago, but was completely unable to find a web site for them then.  Nice to see they have one now.

I thought at first it was a Front Page site, but it appears to have been generated with something called Cool Page.  Clean site, easy to navigate.
"This page created with FREE version Cool Page.\n\nDownload your own FREE copy of Cool Page?\n\nClick Cancel to follow the link instead.
-end view -
Now I'm curios, I'll have to go see what the heck 'Cool Page' is.

There goal seems to be
"To become the premier networking forum for the high tech entrepreneur thereby faciliating the establishment of more entrepreneurial high tech
ventures in the sacramento area".

So would this be Networking as in people/money networking, or Networking as in systems and computer networking?  Appears to be more networking people and money.  The next meetings speach is titled "Negotiating and Executing Strategic Partnerships"

-sp