[vox] Thanks for the time to make the presentation...

[vox] Thanks for the time to make the presentation...

Hello everyne,

Thanks for the time to present such a topic at LUGOD. It is a nifty
machine to see in person. Other members of the library offer tours of the
ARS as well as the rest of the library but their tours are often not very
technical. The tour guides can offer many questions that come up, but
often suggest people go to my web pages if they need more information.

I will offer the same presentation you saw in Davis, but instead offer it
at SSU and include a physical tour of the ARS chamber instead of a video
taped copy. If you want to see this kind of tour, hblug now has info about
it on thier web site:

http://www.nblug.org/
August 14th

OK, the discussions and topic that came up after the meeting caused me to
want to pass on some more information to those that might want to see
it. (Several message from me to follow on those topics...)

-ME