Re: [vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

Re: [vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

In my case I was specifically looking for a local Linux club to
haunt >:-).  I've never been in a LUG before and now that I've got the tech
job I've wanted, I thought I'd look around and boom, I found the LUGOD web
site.

At 10:03 AM 8/15/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 09:44:33AM -0700, Sam Peterson wrote:
> > Welcome to Davis!  I absolutely love this place, been here a year
> > now.  This is my first post to the list, so, hello everyone, hope I can be
> > of service around here.
>
>Welcome to the club! :)
>
>BTW, how did you folks find out about LUGOD?  Did you stumble upon us,
>or were you specifically looking for a local Linux club to haunt? :)
>
>-bill!

Sam Peterson
Hart Interdisciplinary Programs
2201 Hart Hall