[vox] LUGOD purchasing LCD monitor

LUGOD is planning to purchase a new monitor for our Demo machine (nitro-9).
We discovered an IBM T55D 15" (1024x768) factory refurbished for only $350.

We received blessing from Joe Arruda at VA Linux Systems to sell our
current monitor, a 19" Optiquest V95, which they had donated to us.
Someone has offered $150 for it, which is quite reasonable.
(It originally listed for a little over $350 itself, about 2 years ago.)

Our purpose in replacing the current monitor is to make transporting the
LUGOD demo box easier, and to allow for more desk/counter space when
we set up the system.  The current monitor weighs in at just under 50lbs!!!

Anyway, unless anyone has any major objections to this (remember, it's
only going to cost the club's bank account a little over $200), or
anyone knows a better deal on the LCD monitor, we're going to go
through with it in the next day or so!