[vox] FWD: [roselug] August 27 Roseville Linux User Group Meeting

[vox] FWD: [roselug] August 27 Roseville Linux User Group Meeting

RoseLUG is meeting in about a week and a half.  LUGOD's own Gabe Rosa
will be talking about SAMBA:

The Linux Users' Group of Roseville, California will be holding a meeting on:

Monday, August 27, 2001, 6:30pm - 9:30pm

The meeting will be held at:

  Nerdbooks
  911 Washington Blvd
  Roseville, CA 95678
  916-677-1400

The topic will be:

  SAMBA 2.2.1   http://www.samba.org/
  presented by Gabriel Rosa  grosa@ucdavis.edu

  Samba is an open source software suite that provides seamless file and
  print services to SMB/CIFS clients. Samba is freely available under the
  GNU General Public License.

For maps and directions visit:

  http://www.nerdbooks.com

Regards,