Re: [vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

StarTux wrote:
> What makes you say that? Did Hell Desk for Penguin and before that did
> consultancy work for an even more screwed company (like owner not paying
> paychecks, seemed to think it was optional). I did not say full sys
> admin hehe.

As is evidenced below, you corrected your error; a /real/ sysadmin would
have wrote something along the lines of:

    I like users[1].

    [1] Especially after whipping them for hours with a cat'o'nine (or a
        cat'o'five if the shop is industry standard), intermixed with
        regular hosings-down of cat piss, vinegar, and sulfuric acid.

But at least you learn; this demonstrates the holy quality of Clue,
which
all sysadmins must possess. :)

> >Point.  Methinks further elaboration is required.
> >
> Prodding with sharp things, yes...But then slowly baked over an open
> fire to see them really squirm, now that is fun.

Must remember the teriyaki sauce. *grin*

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"...a lion wants to eat an antelope's body, but the antelope has very
different plans for its body. This is not normally regarded as
competition for a resource, but logically it is hard to see why
not." - Richard Dawkins.