To: debian-news@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian Weekly News -- August 14th, 2001
Date: 14 Aug 2001 10:51:17 +0200

Debian Weekly News
http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2001/19/
Debian Weekly News - August 14th, 2001

Here's my card...
Jim Westveer was kind enough to share a script for creating Debian
bootable[6] business card images. About 50 MB fit on such a CDROM, so
there is not much space so use. This script copies the Debian boot
floppies onto the image, so that they can be used for an easy
installation and rescue-system. Share and enjoy!

[...]

--
Debian Weekly News is edited by
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier, Jean-Christophe Helary and Tollef Fog Heen