[vox] [owner-vox@lists.mother.com: BOUNCE vox@lists.lugod.org: Non-me

[vox] [owner-vox@lists.mother.com: BOUNCE vox@lists.lugod.org: Non-member submission from [Ajay <os2man+oohgrh2@psynet.net>]]

----- Forwarded message from owner-vox@lists.mother.com -----

Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 16:56:43 -0700
From: owner-vox@lists.mother.com
To: owner-vox@lists.lugod.org
Subject: BOUNCE vox@lists.lugod.org:    Non-member submission from [Ajay <os2man+oohgrh2@psynet.net>]

Hi guys!

	I'm sure that was just music to everyone's ears.  Now send this
message to..  j/k.

	I was just visiting http://www.bicyclelink.com/ (to register my bike,
different from the thing at the fire stations), and I saw something asking
if you represent a school or library ('Click here!'), they'll give your
organization a 30% kickback from the registration price when people register
through you guys.  This could not be more perfect for a club in Davis,
methinks!  (Match made in heaven?  ;^)

	That URL was: http://www.nationalbikeregistry.com/nonprofit.html

I can wait to register my bike if you guys are planning to do this.  (I
actually got the flyer for the service when I bought my bike 3 years ago,
but I was actually going to do it this month, I swear!  (found it when
'reorganizing' all my 'stuff' ;)  Let me know!

all from me for now.. ttyl!

	-Ajay

Ohh, and here's a cool (COMPLETELY OT) article I was reading the other
day..	http://www.byte.com/documents/s=630/BYT20010521S0005/index.htm

--
Milpitas, ca	atallam@telocity.net	HempVille, Planet Talarian
			http://os2man.cjb.net/pictures/