Re: [vox] talk requests

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> i request that mark redo his blender talk.  i had to miss that meeting, and
> i'd REALLY like to see it.

I'm down with that except I can't get to Davis until 7:30pm because I get
off of work at 6pm and it takes 1 hr 20 min to get to Davis.

Also, since it hasn't been very long since the Blender talk at LUGOD then
at RoseLUG, instead of giving the talk at LUGOD it may be better to give a
talk at DGDC (Davis Game Designer's Club) -- so we don't bore the LUGODers
of the repeated talk but those interested can get a talk.  But if enough
interest exists at LUGOD then it'd be better to give one here.

BTW, I started using Gimp 1.2 for Windows at work :)  Just couldn't handle
not having a graphics program under Windows, you know?  Anyway, it looks
like a lot of new features were added to Gimp since the 1.0.4 I've been
using.  I'm really sad I missed Bill's talk at SacLUG and I'd like Bill to
give a talk at LUGOD soon.

Thanks!

-Mark :)

--