Re: [vox] [VOX] kylix

begin: Erik Mullinix <Hesp@rainworks.org> quote
> Hey all you peeps out there who bought your Kylix.
> I would like to know what you think.. Is it a worthy product?

in case you're interested in trying the open edition, it appears to be
available now:

http://www.borland.com/kylix/openedition/

of course, you have to register an account with borland.  if anybody decides
to register and download the open version, can you send me a copy?  i'm not
too keen on getting spam from borland.  ;)

pete