Re: [vox] PacBell DSL alternatives

For purposes of this discussion, I am running Windows 98.  That was what I told them.  I also knew what my first 4 routers were, so I could tell them where I died.

Sigh.  I miss PacBell DSL.  I am now in Citizen's Communication Hell.  At least with PacBell you have a chance of getting it to work.

-sp