[vox] PacBell DSL alternatives

This is the last straw.

These idiots tried hooking up DSL at our _old_ house after knowing where
we live for months.  This is the last chance I'm giving these people.
I've been on the phone upwards of 45mins (most of it old hold or yelling
at the people at the other end)

Should I just tell PacBell to bite me and go with Omsoft?

Am I going to have the same issues crop up?  ("oh, we don't support
linux... you'll need special windows software to use the dynamic IP...
what version of windows do you have?"  (I told them, "hell, i dunno... 98?"))