Re: [vox] help: linuxcare rescue

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 10:22:43AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> IF's or perhaps a lert call.   can some kind soul email me a ddump of the
> disk (it's only 50MB) or lend me theirs for a night?

a quick search on Google (linuxcare bootable business card) turned up the
following:

http://open-projects.linuxcare.com/BBC/download.epl

I do have "original" linuxcare disks, v1.2? and 1.21, while the site above
has v1.2, v1.5 and 1.6.

Kinda looks the project is still under development, a fact I didn't know.
I'll probably burn a 1.6 myself soon and test it.

And FYI, 1.21 was much improved for laptop use over 1.2? (or 1.1, can't
remember the really old version number).  I hope 1.5 and 1.6 are done by
the same people and are improvements.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/