[vox] Linux10 BBQ

Just a reminder...

SVLUG, Sbay.org and EBLUG are holding a 10th Anniversary picnic/BBQ to
celebrate the Linux Kernel's 10th birthday!

It will be Saturday, August 25th (the weekend before LinuxWorld Expo)
in Sunnyvale, CA.

  http://www.linux10.org/

I'm hoping to go, and can offer rides for 3 people (2 comfortably) from
Davis, CA.

It seems another fellow, from Granite Bay (near Sac) is offering rides,
as well.

  http://www.linux10.org/ride_board/view_offer/

People need to RSVP so they know how much food to bring (which is why
I'm reminding folks early :) )