[vox] Gimp talk preparation

Ok!  I've (hopefully :) ) prepared myself to talk fairly comprehensively
about the Gimp at SacLUG on Wednesday.

I'm going to include brief discussions of:

  Gimp/GTK history
  Gimp vs Photoshop  (not: can't speak from personal experience!)
  Toolbox overview
  Getting around menus
  Selection tools
  Paths
  Selection quickmask
  Channels
  Move, Zoom, Crop, Transform, Flip, Color picker, Fill, Measure
  Text tool & dynamic text
  Gradient tool and gradient editor
  Pencil, Paintbrush, Eraser, Airbrush, Clone, Convolve, Dogde/Burn, Smudge
  Brush selection and making new brushes
  Fill pattern selection and making new patterns
  Layers window
  Edit menu (multi-undo/redo, named-buffers, stroke)
  View menu
  Image menu
  Other useful dialogs (undo history)
  Filters and Script-Fu
  How scripting and plug-ins work (VERY brief overview!!!)
  GIF animation
  Books available on The Gimp

If I have time in the next day or two, I _might_ be able to teach myself
some actual script-fu'ing and show off how to write your own scripts. ;)

No promises, though!

See you Wednesday!  (Unless you're going to LUGOD, in which case I'll
see you Tuesday, too :) )