[vox] talk requests

i request that henry give a talk on POSIX regex functions in C (no +'s).

it'll be a short talk (a plus), an informative talk (a big plus), and a
a useful talk (the biggest plus).

i also request that gabe redo his gl talk.  i had to work on a botched
installation from the previous day's IF.  i missed the first part of the
talk, and it was hard jumping into the middle.

i request that mark redo his blender talk.  i had to miss that meeting, and
i'd REALLY like to see it.

i request a talk on advanced SDL by bill.

pete