[vox] New "explosions" demo

I've added a few more effects and options to the "explosions" demo
I made.

It is available here:

  ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/nbs/unix/x/explosions/

Changes include:

  * Better effects controls
  * Zoom in / Zoom out effects
  * Rotation effects
  * Effects can be combined (zoom + fade + rotate, etc.)
  * Command-line options (--help and --version)

I've also placed a collection of screenshots there, too.

Enjoy!