[vox] [brian@brie.com: [Lug-Nuts] The Gimp with Bill Kendrick]

Plugging myself here, I suppose ;)

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:55:30 -0700
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-Nuts] The Gimp with Bill Kendrick
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

Next wednesday, Aug 8, Bill Kendrick will present the Gimp at our monthly
sacLUG meeting. The Gimp is a graphical manipulation program. I have
heard Bill give a talk before about the Gimp, and he definitely gives
the Gimp justice with his talk.

We do need a computer for Bill's talk, and we could use a projector
for the meeting.  My laptop got stolen, and I don't know if I will get
another one before the next meeting, so if you have a laptop, and you can
bring it, let me know. If you have a video projector, let me know as well.

brian

Where:

Calweb Internet Services
1111 Howe Avenue, Suite 355