[vox] Members page is back!

I've PHP'ified the LUGOD members page.

You can now list members ...

   By last name  (like before)
   By first name
   By the date they joined the club

You can also SEARCH the members listing ...

  By name   (first, last, partial  - matches bolded!)
  By email  (partial  - matches bolded!)
  By interests   (w/ smart short-keyword support (eg, you can search for "C"))

I've also updated the Officers page some (mainly shorted some of the bios).

I need to add bios for the secretary (Melissa) and treasurer (Rhonda).

  http://www.lugod.org/members/

Comments welcome.  Enjoy!