Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:38:12 -0700
From: "Todd Blackmoore" <tblackmoore@northernlightsracing.com>
Subject: Hello webmaster!
To: <webmaster@lugod.org>

Hello Webmaster,

Congratulations on your "Dotties" nomination, I visited the your web-site
via "The Dotties" web-site and that's how I got your e-mail address. My name
is Todd Blackmoore, I am the director for the Northern Lights Outreach
Program and Northern Lights Racing Amateur Mountain Bike Team. We are a
twelve member local team based in Sacramento area that consists primarily of
junior athletes under the age of 18. Last year we started an outreach
program to teach students about bicycle and helmet safety with a drug
alcohol and tobacco prevention message. So far we have presented to students
at 35 elementary and middle schools reaching over 30,000 local students with
our health and safety message.

I am looking for someone to help us update and/or redesign our web-site. We
have no budget to accomplish this and are looking for someone who could help
us out pro-bono?!  Our web-site "northernlightsracing.com" was initially
created by myself and a friend who has little or no time to continue to
assist us. I'm looking for someone who wants to take on a fun unique project
with a really wild creative streak! Can you help us? Or do you have any
suggestions on who might be able to work with us?!

Thanks in advance for reading this cry for help!!

Cheers,

Todd Blackmoore
Northern Lights Outreach Program
Northern Lights Racing Mountain Bike Team
(916) 829-1307

PS. We are also researching non-profit status for both of our programs

----- End forwarded message -----