[vox] need quote in web devel

In exchange for coming out to Davis to talk about the
Embeded Linux Consortium, Murry Shohat asked if I would help him
get a quote on what it would cost to maintain the ELC website.
It's development (software-wise) is nearly complete, and he's
going to need someone to just maintain it.

Murry Shohat <murry@sonic.net> said:
<snip>

> Repeating my request of you, would it be possible to look at
> http://www.embedded-linux.org and suggest what it might cost for
> maintenance? I am only seeking a budgetary estimate as guidance to my
> board of directors.
>
> Per hour, per month kind of number.

Not having done anything quite like this as a consultant for a few
years, and not being part of the "dot-com"* explosion and then
'implosion,' I honestly can't say what it's worth. :^/  Odd, huh? :)

Thanks!

-bill!
* I've always hated that term :)