Re: [vox] Pre-Install-Fest Question

> OK so it's generic... but surely the chipset is
> identifiable?  Check the markings on the largest
> IC.
>
> Anyway if it will POST, it can probably run Linux.
>
> -- Rod
> http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

Okay -help me with 'POST' -not sure what it stands for...
(btw - I almost got Red Hat Workstaton 7.1 on, but kept getting various
errors -one of said I needed new disk, but Red Hat would NOT replace
them, saying it was my hardware...<sigh>)

Thanks - Tom

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...
(*)/ (*)    Do you like Biking?