Re: [vox] LJ Magazine Poll

I have an extra sound card I can donate--I used to run it in my linux
box--works great. I also have a PI motherboard with a P150 installed with
some memory installed (can't remember how much now). Sounds like Pete's
motherboard would be better but mine can do in a pinch. Anyone have a
spare case and monitor? Oh and a harddisk?

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

"There is no case...there never was! It's all just a joke, a big joke!"
--Former Inspector Wollenski