Re: [vox] LJ Magazine Poll

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> Here's where you can participate in Linux Journal magazine's
> "2001 Readers' Choice Poll":
>
>   http://www2.linuxjournal.com/cgi-bin/frames.pl/rc2001/index.html
>
> (making sure to vote for his own game "Defendguin," which, sadly, really _is_
> pretty much his favorite Linux game ;) )

Hmmm, do you actually have to be able to _read_ Linux Journal to vote?
Defendguin is the computer game of choice for my 6-year-old son, hooked
since the age of 4, when he first played this on Drew's laptop to keep
occupied at a LUGOD meeting.  Unfortunately, all of the pre-schools and
daycare centers in Davis (that I'm aware of) run MS.  I'm wondering ...
any chance of getting some old unused computer set up with Linux (and
Defendguin, of course) donated to an area daycare center? :)  Wouldn't
this make a *great* press release?

Christine