Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 15:36:14 -0000
From: mg@joymail.com
Subject: [roselug] Install Fest Press Release
To: roselug@yahoogroups.com

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
ROSEVILLE'S OFFICIAL LINUX USER GROUP
WELL BE CONDUCITING AN INSTALL FEST!

The new local area Linux user group will be offering the public a
priceless chance to get their hands on the most powerful operating
system ever created.  The Linux User Group of Davis, LUGOD will be
performing installs of all major flavors of Linux in conjunction with
the Roseville group on Sunday, July 15, 2001.
Advanced Open Source Solutions will be hosting the install fest in
their corporate office at 10 South Grant Street in Roseville.  The
installs will begin at 9:00 am. and end at 5:00 pm. Please arrive
before 12:00 pm. since Install Fests are time intensive we ask that
everyone have their computers their by this time.  Please RSVP to
mg@joymail.com so that we my account for attendance.
The Roseville group meets the last Monday of each month from 6:30
p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at Nerdbooks.com in Roseville, California.  We
have on average over 30 members in attendance at the computer tech
bookstore located at 911 Washington Boulevard and welcome all those
looking to learn more about Linux.  Our next meeting is on July 30,
2001.
	We look forward to meeting everyone in the area who has a
passion for gaining knowledge, sharing wisdom, and wants to be a part
of furthering the development of Open Source.