Re: [vox] Asking for trouble before I go :)

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, William Kendrick wrote:
> Ok, this is probably going to jam up my inbox while I'm gone,
> but after about a week of tweaking, here's what I've come up with
> for a redesign for the LUGOD website:
>
>   http://www.sonic.net/~nbs/lugod-redo.gif

I've finished cutting up the banner into a more web friendly format.
the page is now completely scalable from approximately 600 pixels wide
to whatever your hearts desire.  Even the letters scale the width between
them to spread or shrink according to the size.  Let me know what you
think.
	http://yamara.plush.org/work/lugod/sky2/final/

> PS - The main purpose for redoing the website is to PHP-ify everything, to
>      make the content portion easier to maintain.  In the meantime, I wanted
>      to take the opportunity to freshen up the "look" and make the
>      "feel" (ie, navigation) a little more useful.  (Our site has
>      ballooned since it was first created 2 and a half years ago.)

Yeah, I don't have any of Bill's php or other info, so I just put in some
information in the boxes to fill 'em in.  I didn't put in the temperature
gauge or lug icons in the news, but that'll be there in the final version.

-yams, waiting to get shot down for using style sheets