[vox] Asking for trouble before I go :)

Ok, this is probably going to jam up my inbox while I'm gone,
but after about a week of tweaking, here's what I've come up with
for a redesign for the LUGOD website:

  http://www.sonic.net/~nbs/lugod-redo.gif

I got TONS of design help, feedback and graphics contribution from
Marianne Waage, and more feedback and countless others.  (THANK YOU!!!)
Now I guess I'm opening the floodgates.

What do folks think?

-bill!

PS - The main purpose for redoing the website is to PHP-ify everything, to
     make the content portion easier to maintain.  In the meantime, I wanted
     to take the opportunity to freshen up the "look" and make the
     "feel" (ie, navigation) a little more useful.  (Our site has
     ballooned since it was first created 2 and a half years ago.)