Re: Slackware 8.0 (was: Re: [vox] Why Debian?)

Re: Slackware 8.0 (was: Re: [vox] Why Debian?)

my writer is temporarily out of my computer -- i'm switching components
around.   can someone burn a copy of slack 8.0 for the group?

rusty, are you coming to the meeting today?

pete

begin: Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> quote