January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] microsoft: password protected bra

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> a microsoft advertisment (in switzerland)
>
> a couple is taking each other's clothes off.   the man goes for the bra but
> it turns out that the bra is password protected.
>
> 	http://www.adcritic.com/
>
> unfortunately, you need windows or apple os to view this ad, so i can't
> watch it.  :(

The punchline is the password dialog box that appears on her back. But
there is a brief grin passing across her face, and then you see
an orange background with the Microsoft XP logo.

Makes no sense to me.  Her way of avoiding going too far?  Microsoft is
actually going to require a password now? And, like the bra, what kind of
protection is that if the OS is as flimsy as WindowsBra?

Um, "artsy" maybe? "Dumb" in my book.

Oh, and the download was phenomenally slow.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing