Re: [vox] game programming book from loki

Re: [vox] game programming book from loki

I can probably score a copy fairly cheaply...I know the folks at No
Starch pretty well.
BTW, they are looking for authors/technical reviewers.  If anyone is
interested let me know.

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net