Re: [vox] DivX? was: Why Debian?

Funny you should mention it, I just returned from this
page:
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/answerstips/story/0,23008,3014590,00.html
which covers Windows, I'm not sure what the divx codec
for Linux is called, I am not the one doing the actual
ripping at work, I'm generally working, so the Level
2s don't have to! Someone else could probably tell you
the exact name of it, but the movies I've seen on CD
are pretty good.
ERic