Re: [vox] help

On Tue, 31 July 2001, "Ray" wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to change the boot sequence on my computer from Linux
> to Windows?
Depends on what you are currently using to manage your bootup.  Lilo, Grub, MS Bootloader, System commander....

> Also, does anyone have any Linux Manual that he or she wants to get rid of?
> (e.g "How to operate the Linux System")

Try rute.sourceforge.net it has a hideously weird license, but it's pretty good.  Designed for this class the guy gives in South Africa IIRC.

> Finally, is there a way for me to get a copy of a linux without attending an installfest?

I assume we are talking about a burned cd as oppossed to a download or purchased package, don't know and probably depends on where you are.  I have a few iso images I can burn (so what distribution you want factors in as well) but I live in Elk Grove.  I have Mandrake 8, a few Red Hat versions and Progeny Debian 1.0 that I could rip for you.

Also, www.cheapbytes.com for cheap mail order.

> Thanks
>
> Ray

not sure I helped.