[vox] Free LWE Exhibitor Badge! :)

I'm greedy, so I declined this offer, but...

SteelHead <brk@linuxhelpers.org> mentioned:

> Can I tempt you (or any buds) with the offer of an exhibitor badge
> [for LinuxWorld Expo] in return for help at the SEUL Booth?
>
> If there is any interest, let me know, and i will fix up the details ASAP.

SEUL, if you don't know, is an on-going community project to build
"Simple end-user Linux."  One of the projects I'm personally participating
in is SEUL/edu, which is a project to bring Linux further into the
classroom, both by being a repository for existing classroom-friendly
software, as well as creating new software.

SEUL's website is:

  http://www.seul.org/

-bill!
PS - My current plan is to carpool down with a few others on Aug 29th.
     I'm also going to be at SVLUG tomorrow night, if anyone wants to meet up!