Re: [vox] [OT] junk mail (physical, not UCE)

Re: [vox] [OT] junk mail (physical, not UCE)

There are several statutes in numerous jurisdictyions which
*theorhetically* could be applied (i.e. implications of contract), but
nothing that is specifically black-letter to spam/marketing lists.  The
problem is that most of the bulk crap you get you can't even really
respond to, because if you do, they don't actually remove you but rather
move you to a listy of people who have active working accounts that can
be spammed again.

I just have a growing number of filters...including entire blocks on .es
% .kr

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net