[vox] IIS - HARSH :)

I was skimming an article about "Code Red" (the IIS Worm which was set to
attack Whitehouse.gov a week or so ago).

One fellow's comment was "Anyone who connects Microsoft software to the
Internet is irresponsible or incompetent (or both)", and had a link to this
article:

  IIS: Time to Just Say No
  http://securityportal.com/articles/iis20010521.html

It goes over a number of problems that IIS has had recently, and
talks about why people are still using it.

My favorite line (I've only skimmed this article so far) was:

  "...if any company is running IIS because a consulting firm recommended
  it, it's time to switch consulting firms."

Hee-hee!