Re: [vox] IIS - HARSH :)

This has been a continual bane on the IT world. IIS (Info InSecure) has
more holes than George Dubya's head, and the only real argument (at
least the one I hear most often, and the loudest) is the "No One ever
got fired for buying MS".  Well, maybe not, but the should.

I can see the Exchange server being argued for for office environments
(seeing as it is best of breed functionality wise, even if it is not
best of design technologically), but as far as IIS goes...there is no
excuse for that.*

Note: I do not use exchange,  it's all about Pine and Thoughttracker for
me.  However, based on observation I can see why it is such a big deal
(and why Gnome's Evolution and theKompany's Aethera packages are getting
more attention).

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net