[vox] [job] Unix SysAdmin, Sacramento

Note: The person who e-mailed me the job posting send it as a Word document.
The text was all blue, in a script font.  It was about three pages long,
and was quite vague (many of the requirements were listed as
"Strong knowledge of ABC, 123, XYZ, etc."... "etc?")

Anyway, though, if anyone's interested:

  Senior Solaris Unix Administrator, Full-time Permanent Position
  Location: Sacramento

  Experience required:

  * Solid experience of at least 5 years on Solaris in a true 24 x 7
    Production environment

  * Very good grasp of the architecture of all Sun models and familiarity
    with the Sun product range

  * Skill with hardware, including installing CPU, IO boards, disk, etc.

  * On-call experience to support systems and users after office hours

  * NFS, NIS, Sendmail, DNS, Veritas Volume manager

  * Sun disk arrays (A1000, A3000, A5000)

Contact Gina White
Alliance Technical Staffing
408-626-8487