Re: [vox] [spam] Netraverse

ME wrote:

> No. Spam from Netraverse that was "recycled" by Bill, then again
> "recycled" by Don, but refused by ME, since I am a vegetarian and do not
> eat SPiced hAM (SPAM).

More like Strategically Processed Animal Munition (Food will win the war
if we can get the enemy to eat it), or Supposedly Passes As Meat.

> As we have items like edible underwear, has anyone made an edible Linux
> distro?

And file it under what?  "More things I never want to try and eat"?

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"Fear is the mind-killer." (Frank Herbert)