Re: [vox] repairing LILO on RH 7.1 install.

Re: [vox] repairing LILO on RH 7.1 install.

John,
	Try booting off the floppy with the LILO command:

	linux root=/dev/hda1 initrd=

That *should* boot the kernel off of the floppy, then mount /dev/hda1 (I'm
assuming that's the intended root) as your / partition.

Then you can edit /etc/lilo.conf to appropriate settings (replacing any
/dev/hdb's with /dev/hda), run lilo as root, and I think you should be
golden.  Also remember your 'lba32' for LBA support for large disks,
forgetting that could also cause the 'LI...' problem.

-- Geoffrey

begin  John McDonnell quotation: