[vox] repairing LILO on RH 7.1 install.

= W a r n i n g =
This message is crossposted - watch those replies folks!
= = = = = = = = =

Morning all,
I have an interesting conundrum here. I installed RH 7.1 on a second HD
and was booting it using Winux (the only way I could manage it). I have
since moved the HD to another box and want to boot it. The problem is that
LILO only gets as far as LI and then stops.

What I've done for now is installed RH 7.1 on a second HD and am booting
from that for the moment. How can I get the other HD to boot? Bear in mind
that this is a *really* pathetic machine and will not boot from CD.

I *did* make a boot disk when installing the latest RH.

johnmc.
--
 . http:// | johnmc.org      - +1-707-447-0292 (home) .
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-   -   -     (cell) .